Our focus will always be on you, and most importantly, your child(ren).
- Child custody and parenting time
- Child support
- Equitable distribution
- Domestic violence
- Grandparents’ rights
- Division of Child Protection and Permanency (formerly “DYFS”)
- Juvenile delinquency cases
- Maternity issues
- Pre-nuptial/Post-nuptial agreements
- Distribution of joint assets and debt
- Distribution of retirement assets
Wills & Estates
Your preferences are important, let us make sure that they are respected.
- Drafting of Wills
- Drafting of Power of Attorneys
- Drafting of Advance Medical Directives (“Living Wills”)
- Will contests/disputes
- Estate litigation
- Intestate matters (when there is no will)
- Adult incapacitation matters
Municipal Court / Criminal Law
We focus on making sure that your rights are not violated and that you receive proper guidance throughout your case, resulting in a favorable outcome.
- Motor vehicle offenses
- Drug possession
- Criminal mischief
- Domestic violence related offenses
- Violation of a Restraining Order
We will work with you to make sure that the proper procedures are followed and that your rights are not infringed upon.
- Firearms ID card applications/denials/appeals
- Handgun purchase permit applications/denials/appeals
- Permit to carry applications/denials/appeals
- Firearm forfeitures/recovery
- Firearms purchases
- Firearms inheritance issues
- Fish and Wildlife violations
If you are experiencing legal issues, contact us; we can provide you with the legal assistance you need to navigate many of life’s most difficult problems.
- Landlord-Tenant cases
- Small Claims Court
- Special Civil Part Court
- Real Estate Partitions
- Name changes
- Appeals from Municipal Court
- Appeals from Superior Court
- Farmland Preservation
We focus on service
Being a father-son law firm, we take pride in being a family-oriented firm that puts the client’s needs first. We will provide you with the personalized attention and respect that many large law firms fail to appreciate. When you call us, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as we are able. We work for you and want to make sure that when you hire our firm, you realize that we become invested in you as much as you have invested your trust in us. Our firm offers you solutions for your family and/or personal needs. We offer wide-ranging experience to our diverse client base, ensuring that you always feel that our firm has kept your best interests in mind.
We look at each new client as an opportunity to provide personalized advice and offer practical solutions to your complex legal issues. We will work hard to earn your trust and respect. Our lawyers and staff listen to our client needs, respond to questions, and keep our clients informed as to the status of their case. We provide that advice in a way designed to protect your privacy. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and diligently work to keep our services confidential and grounded in ethics.
Call us, email us, we look forward to helping you.
Address: 50 Curtis Avenue, Woodbury, NJ 08096
Phone: (856) 848-3188